Sunday, July 4, 2010

Does The Ps2 Ff11 Hd Have Hd Loader On It

retirement

Heiß ist es heute, unerträglich heiß.
Ich verstecke mich im Schatten eines ziemlich knorrigen Apfelbaums und blättere im heutigen Posteingang herum. Phantastisch! Nr. 39 und SOL No. 59 among them, in a double - the promise of interesting reading material. For both magazines, I was allowed to contribute in the past one or two pieces of text - this time something (the editor tells me this is not always advance with)? Yes! The SOL contains one of my short stories. It bears the title "retirement" and was taken on a similarly hot day almost exactly a year ago. Subject of a future scenario that I think is absurd to not quite as it may sound at first - the technology moves closer to it continually, and socially ... Now, if some people might, as he wanted ... Originally I had
the theme for the (shamefully neglected) sci-categories of Fantastic! bookmarked, but then, suddenly, it was this short, exaggerated story about a woman who ...
No, I will not tell everything.
The whole thing would be written down immediately and without interruption, which were twenty frantic minutes on a hot day.
"retirement" way, is my date, eight short story for the SOL - and, I am particularly pleased the first all-only without any reference to Perry and Co.
that something my retirement contribution, the I doubt it very much ...


SOL magazine - available only through http://www.prfz.de/ or http://www.ahavemann.de/

0 comments:

Post a Comment