Friday, August 27, 2010

How Bad For You Are Whippets

Pending: ATLAN


Back from short holiday in the sunny south face various issues that will be done more quickly, then returns to the workday begins. Above all it is about a concept paper for a new ATLAN trilogy. A first concept Sabine Kropp already, but several phone calls and Conversations with Michael Marcus Thurner on the Colonia - Con but brought new ideas that I now must be incorporated. Until now, there are only sketches in my notebook (a companion between dives if I suddenly in 27 meters water depth should have an inspiration). I'm already looking forward to Sabine's feedback!

A character whose fate I think it is to see in the picture in the background (alienated by means of a pencil drawing of our daughter to ATLAN - Monolith Volume 2: death zone Zartiryt Rüdiger Schäfer).

0 comments:

Post a Comment