Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Skier Killed At Nakiska

Admission ...

While I wrestle with mild frostbite (Ibiza: 30 ° C, Regensburg: 10), the Austria-Con is approaching. Part of the alternative program for accompanying families are taking shape, especially a musical experience (Dance of the vampires, I guess I should not but there are some of the experts). Which raises the nagging question of whether or not all of which are on the wafer. Given this admission fees (which are probably hard to find their way into the pockets of the bouncing and rattling artist), I am left wondering whether certain professional decisions are not simply wrong could have been ... Fortunately for me the thought to cure a pink ... Pütpüt? and the supposed truth of the note but quickly retracted by such existential doubt. Well then, therefore, continue to build cars ... and some SciFi, to relax ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment